The Coordinator of Volunteer Services relays the responsibility of communicating with the program’s volunteers. His/her role depends on the ability to retain volunteering incentive through products, services, catalogs and other promotional efforts. Because G.I. Joe Search and Rescue is differentiated between two fields, administration and field work, the Coordinator of Volunteer Services is responsible to assign volunteers to each field. To do so he/she must retain quality leadership skills in order to deliver functional service to G.I. Joe Search and Rescue’s clients.
* Assists the Chairman of Volunteer Services in taking administrative responsibility over the volunteer program.
* Assists in organizing and assigning tasks to volunteers
* Retain volunteership through products, services, catalogs and promotional efforts
* Retain communication efforts to recruit and establish new volunteers.
* Further enrollment in the volunteer program by attending exhibitions.
* Organize and assign volunteering assignments based on each volunteer’s schedule.
* Experience in volunteer/staff supervision and leadership preferred.
* Strong skills in leading and motivating volunteers/staff to achieve targeted goals and measurable outcomes.
* Microsoft Office proficiency.
* Must have exceptional interpersonal, public relations and communication skills.
* High level of customer service